Monday, November 16, 2009
**Wi*nt*er Ti*m*e**
We went away this week to St. George and came home to full fledged winter with snow on the ground and all. This is my favorite time of year! All the holidays, decorating the Christmas tree, sipping hot cocoa, playing in the snow with kids, baking treats, and being with family and friends. I am going to decorate my tree today and I am so excited. I will post pics of our fabulous getaway and Parkers birthday later. Hope you are all enjoying this time of year also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment