
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Deals, Budgets, and Coupons
With the economy the way it is Pete and I are constantly trying to find deals, stick to our budget, and take advantage of things like coupons. We have been trying very hard to control our money and not let it control us. You should all read "The Millionaire Next Door." if you haven't all ready. This is Petes favorite book and he made me read it as well. It really makes you re evaluate what you should be spending your money on and how to be more careful with it!!! You should all check out coupons.com too! My friend Katie told me about it and she finds amazing deals. This week she got a load of campbells soup, progresso soup, diapers, and wet wipes all for only $13. So today I was out doing my shopping hitting all the stores that had the deals I wanted and I found this guitar hero III game for only $20.00 dollars at Family Dollar. I had never shopped there and was going because they were having a killer deal on my favorite kitty litter. Anyways I looked on line to see if it is a good deal and the cheapest I could find was $37.99. So I feel like I got a great deal. It has the game and the guitar. It is not wireless but still awesome. This will either be for Parkers birthday or part of his Christmas!! Just thought I would let you all know in case someone needs a gift for a little boy or maybe a husband that thinks he is a little boy!! Not to mention I love this game also. It is very addicting! Let me know if you know of any other sites that have good coupons or promotions going also!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart
2 comments:
Ahh.. Guitar Hero..reminds me of our last night with the Lassens. When you left Parker said, "see you in another year." We still miss you.
I have NEVER played guitar hero... may we come over to play?
(I also got 5 pizzas and 2 eye shadows :) I love coupons.com)
Post a Comment