I've decided to do something new! My three favorite things in life (besides my family of course). Are: Music, Books, and Art( anything handmade, beautiful, or creative). So I have decided to spotlight two things every month to keep track of things I have been in to recently. And also in case any one else is interested!

My favorite Musician right now is William Fitzsimmons. He is a Indie sort of folk artist. He has three great albums that I love: Goodnight, Until when we are ghosts, and The sparrow and the crow. His music is way laid back and chill. You should all check him out if you haven't all ready heard him.

This book is amazing, you will never look at food the same! I think everyone in the world should have to read this book. The only problem is you will probably be a little embarrassed to call your self American afterward. We are so fortunate and consume way to much in a America. It is so eye opening and the statistics are mind blowing. I love this book and will be purchasing it. It's a great coffee table book.

Two men Peter Menzel and Faith Daluisio. Went around to some thirty countries/cities and interviewed a family in each area. They then set up a view of what each family consumes in a week and how much it costs. They tell background history on the cultures and families. They go into great detail on other things but you just have to read it to get the full feel of it. Pretty fascinating stuff if you ask me!!! Loved this book! Wish I would have discovered it sooner!
2 comments:
Awesome. I'm listening to a book on CD called Omnivore's Dilemma. Fascinating. I hear you...I would LOVE to read that book!
We will TOTALLY be there!!! The plan is to go to my mom's for Friday night, then sometime Saturday morning, around 11 or so we'll feed the boys and head to Springville. My cousin, Wesley and Nykelle had a baby boy last week, so I'm going to go do a newborn photo shoot with them (SO excited) and then on up to Tricia and Keith's around 5 to see their new place, then to the airport, then home. If you guys do Lava, you'll have a BLAST! It's nothing compared to seven peaks, but it is still pretty fun. both your kids are probably big enough to do the slides...the river is a blast!!! I love it more than the pool. Anyways, I can't wait to see you! :)
Post a Comment