Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saying fairwell

Everyone saying goodbye to Daniel!! It was fun to see you! And hopefully we will see you again soon! He left right after we spent the day at seven peaks it had been a long day!!
P.S. David is not in any pictures because he has been fighting fires in Arizona for two weeks!! We missed you Dave!!! Please help prevent wildfires!! Then we can see him more often. Especially for Sharees sake!!

2 comments:

SCG said...

You are cute Rachel! I know I keep saying it but once I get the paint and the energy I still want to paint out condo!

Elisa said...

Thanks for posting pictures from Daniel's trip. It was fun to see him in them. It looks like you all had a really good time!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart