Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WOW.....SHE'S 3 NOW!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!! I can't believe she is three all ready. Hannah is our sunshine and we love her so much. She had a great day with lots of fun and all the people that love her around to share it with her!!! We love you so much baby girl!!!!
She had strawberry cupcakes because any berry is her favorite food!! Hannah eats blueberries and strawberries everyday!!!
She did Sparklers!
She got her new princess bike!! Every time we went to walmart she would run to the bike section and yell...."There is my princesss bike". It was no surprise that she was going to be getting this bike.
She also had a unicorn pinata which was a blast.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

What a doll! I can't believe how fast they grow up. :)

SCG said...

Cute little Hannah! Happy THIRD birthday! :)

I think Nya is taking after Hannah. She would eat blueberries all day if she could.

SCG said...

By the way, I love that first picture, so adorable!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart