Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our House is a very, very fine house With two cats in the yard Life used to be so hard Now everything is easy 'Cause of you And Our House

Every time I say to Pete "Our House" I sing those lines in my head(and out loud sometimes) for some reason! So for those of you who don't know Pete and I purchased our first "house" not a condo a "house"(that is a big step for us)! And we are so excited and terrified. Oh and in our case it is going to be "one cat in the yard" Yes I am getting a cat never thought I would see the day that I would be a cat owner but we have vacant fields behind us. It is very simple math vacant field = field mice which = Rachel getting a cat to hunt the field mice! Maybe cruel and sad to some but just the laws of nature to us!! It is a great house and a great responsibility, but I think we are up to the challenge. The house is in Pleasant Grove nestled up near the mountains and has great views! Once I have some pictures I will post some but for now I just wanted to let you all know our exciting news!!! I hope that wasn't to boastful I am just really excited! Bye Mom and Dad and your Basement Forever!!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

That's too funny! Every time we say "our house" at home, my brothers and sisters and I air-strum and break out into song, too!!! LOL We must be related!

How exciting!!! Can't wait to see pictures... :)

Just us Three said...

That is so exciting. And I bet fun to say bye forever. I am gald you huys moved back and decided to move so close. I can't wait to see the house:)

Heather Walker said...

Congrats on the new house!!. How exciting!! I totally know how you are feeling, you love your parents and are so grateful to them for all that they have done to help you, but your just not sad to go... Yeah, I know the feeling and I am sure I will have a similar post some day when they finish building the our house!! Post some pics soon, because I am dying to see the new place! How fun!!

Valerie Hall said...

Congrats! My mom said it looks really cute. I will have to come up and see it when we come up for our summer break.

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to get an "Our House" I just have to wait a few more years! Post some pictures soon...I want to see all the cute things that you do!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart