Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Price is Right!!!!

Tonight my loving husband and I drove to Salt Lake City and purchased this Chaise Lounge Chair and Couch from the cutest lady (they were from a KSL add). The best part is that she only wanted $250.00 for them both. I have been diligently searching KSL for the past two months, maybe even longer for this exact thing. So tonight I feel like I won the showcase showdown on the "$Price is Right$"......... and the price really was just right for us!!!! Did I mention I love RED. We have another set of couches that are our main seating. So for a gently used second set this one is perfect. I am so excited!

5 comments:

Elisa said...

Score! Good find Rach! So, since you're searching on KSL and buying new furniture, is it safe for me to assume that you've moved out of your parents house? Or have you found room for your new things in there?

Rachel said...

We have actually bought a house kind of. If everything goes accordingly we will be moving in April 3rd or 4th. We done all our inspections and our loan is about to go in to underwriting so we are way excited!! I guess I should have mentioned that and maybe me buying a second set of couches would have made more sense!!

Deanna said...

how fun!!! That set is adorable!!! Good luck with the house thing!!! :)

Valerie Hall said...

How fun! I love red couches. I didn't know you guys bought a house, that is awesome!!

Katie James said...

That's awesome!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart