This is the quilt I made for Nya! She is about to be born any day now and I am so excited to meet her!! I had to take it to the baby shower unfinished, but I finally finished it and gave it to Sharee. I hope they get some good use out of it!!!
You have got skills! That quilt was so cute. Maybe one day I could learn how to do it. I am seriously retarded with the sewing machine. I am sure they will love it.
Hello!! That is so cute! So when will you be holding a class to teach the rest of us how to do it? I love it!! Lets get together...sooner than later too!
I would like to attends the class Heather is arranging with you! :) I made a quilt for Natalia...still haven't finished the edges... And I am still waiting for you to call me back!
Beautiful. I need to learn how to do that. I guess I need to get a sewing machine, some classes and some patience first. :) Email me sometime. We miss you.
8 comments:
You have got skills! That quilt was so cute. Maybe one day I could learn how to do it. I am seriously retarded with the sewing machine. I am sure they will love it.
Wow! I am very impressed. It is so cute. And I love the name Nya!
BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!!
What a fun carnival, too!
Hello!! That is so cute! So when will you be holding a class to teach the rest of us how to do it? I love it!! Lets get together...sooner than later too!
I would like to attends the class Heather is arranging with you! :) I made a quilt for Natalia...still haven't finished the edges...
And I am still waiting for you to call me back!
That is gorgeous Rach! I'm super jealous.
PS I had to let you know that I absolutely LOVE Bon Iver! I was pleasantly surprised to hear "Skinny Love" when I came to your blog...
Beautiful. I need to learn how to do that. I guess I need to get a sewing machine, some classes and some patience first. :) Email me sometime. We miss you.
You have some major skills! That is awesome! I love the fabric and colors!
Post a Comment