Monday, August 25, 2008
"Sleep through the Static"
So on August 18th we went to the Jack Johnson Concert and had an amazing time. He is one of our favorite artists. If we have the opportunity to see our favorite bands in concert we always try to go. This is the second time we have been to one of his concerts and he is so good live. I love all the cover songs he does. And don't tell Pete, but I have a huge crush on him. Yeah sad I know but he just exemplifies all the things I love and am passionate about. Its actually probably his musics fault that I am the way I am!! Anyways it was a blast and yes Pete also really really likes him just not in the same sad lustful way I do!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart
4 comments:
Hey I really wanted to go to that concert too. I bet it was amazing and I am sure I would like it for the same reasons you did and not Pete. We still need to get together!
hey rachel! i'm so glad you commented on my blog! Sorry it's taken weeks to repsond. We do need to get together. I just chatted with Stephanie and thought we should do a little reunion. My husband is out of town most of this month, so I"ve got tiem on my hands. Call me- 801360104
I didn't know you had a blog. I am so sad we didn't stay a few extra days and go to that concert. I am sure it was tons of fun.
HEY RACHEL... This is Stephanie (PERRY) Hoenes...... I snooped around and found your blog. It was really good to see you at Kathryn's bridal shower. We have got to get together soon!
Post a Comment