Me and Pete getting ready to go out for the first ride of the day. It was a little chilly at nine in the morning but it warmed up fast.
Here is Parker getting ready for his first ride with Daves help!
Hannah getting suited up in her little life jacket for her first ride!
Hannah in her cool shades! Surprisingly she left them on for a long time.
Here is Parker just being a boy and entertaining himself with a big rock!
Hannah contemplating getting in the cold water.
Sandy Toes!
Parker played in the sand and little waves forever!
Hannah decided to dump wet sand on her head!!
2 comments:
how fun! Jordanelle is the resivoir over our old ranch, Keetley - I way jealous!!! You guys look like you had a blast!!!
That looks like a lot of fun.How much are wave runners to rent? I don't think I've ever been on one.
Post a Comment