I know every mother says this but I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. She is the most amazing little addition to our family and we could not imagine life with out her. She brings so much happiness into our lives. She has more energy than all of us and keeps us constantly busy. Hannah loves to run she is always on the move, she can't just walk anywhere. She also loves Curios George and Elmo. Hannah also has a fondness for water. Bath time has become an essential part of everyday. If we ever need to calm her down or perk her up all we have to say is "Hannah do you want to take a bath?" Too which her reply is always ""YEAH!!!!!" It sure was a labor of love getting her here and I would do it over again a million times if I had to. Little babies and kids are so amazing and it still shocks me how much love I feel for my children!! It is one of those things you can't explain. I am so thankful that I have a daughter and I can't wait for the days when she is older and she becomes my best friend!! I cannot imagine my life without her little hugs and kisses! One of my favorite things is checking on her every night in her crib and making sure she is safe. We love her so immensely!!! Happy Birthday Hannah Banana!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
HaPpY BiRtHdAy HaNnaH ElLe!!
I know every mother says this but I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. She is the most amazing little addition to our family and we could not imagine life with out her. She brings so much happiness into our lives. She has more energy than all of us and keeps us constantly busy. Hannah loves to run she is always on the move, she can't just walk anywhere. She also loves Curios George and Elmo. Hannah also has a fondness for water. Bath time has become an essential part of everyday. If we ever need to calm her down or perk her up all we have to say is "Hannah do you want to take a bath?" Too which her reply is always ""YEAH!!!!!" It sure was a labor of love getting her here and I would do it over again a million times if I had to. Little babies and kids are so amazing and it still shocks me how much love I feel for my children!! It is one of those things you can't explain. I am so thankful that I have a daughter and I can't wait for the days when she is older and she becomes my best friend!! I cannot imagine my life without her little hugs and kisses! One of my favorite things is checking on her every night in her crib and making sure she is safe. We love her so immensely!!! Happy Birthday Hannah Banana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Movies
- The Mission
- Lars and The Real Girl
- Sunshine Cleaning
- Officespace
- Crash
- Braveheart
- Babel
- Legends of The Fall
- Run Fatboy Run
- Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy
Favorite Documentaries!
- Baraka
- Beyond Belief
- Born into Brothels
- Food Inc.
- Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
- Man on Wire
- My Kid Could Paint That
- No End In Sight
- The Cove
- Young at Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment