Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time For a New Look!?!

It is always hard for me to decide what I am going to do with my hair every time I go to get it done. And as I was sitting in the Salon looking around waiting my turn, still unsure of what I was going to do, I realized that everyone was having the same thing done. So I decided to do my hair pretty much the exact opposite. I am still not exactly sure how I feel about it. I haven't been this dark since Parker was six months old, and it is really hard for me to post a picture of myself. I haven't allowed very many pictures to be taken of me since Hannah was born. I am still trying to lose the last blasted 10 to 15 lbs I keep holding on to and it feels like it is all in my FACE!!! Anyways just thought I would let you guys see a picture of it so you should all feel very privileged. Pete really likes it so I guess that is a plus. I still startle myself in the morning when I look in the mirror. I thought it might freak Hannah out but she didn't even notice. Parker said I was cute and that I looked "so young." I have no idea what prompted him to say that. So, there you have it. Feel free to tell me what you think of the new look. And no laughing at the pose of the picture it is hard to take pictures of yourself and I totally did not even think to use the timer. Oh well, maybe next time.

8 comments:

Elisa said...

I think it looks great!

Deanna said...

Does Parker think you were getting older? That's hilarious! I really like it!!! And btw - you look fabulous!!! I am trying to lose some weight, too - Tricia's sisters are all skinny like, and I don't need to be the biggest one at the wedding...I think I feel more secure about myself when I'm prego - hmmm...Not a chance! Anyways, I really like your new do!

Robin said...

I think it looks really good...and I like your sassy pose :)!

Lindsay said...

Looks really good. You guys need to hurry up and get over here before you leave. :(

Just us Three said...

I like the new look! I can't wait to see you guys. Oh, I was reading some of your older posts and that really sucks with the IRS stuff. Talk about bad luck!

Heather Walker said...

Rachel, I love it. Going dark is fun. And you can always go back to blond later. But I am definitely a fan. I remember going back to my dark hair and every time I looked in the mirror I almost scared myself because I felt Gothic. Looks so good and so do you!! Can't wait to see you When are you going to be back in Utah?

Jami Lucas said...

It's okay..I liked it better purple!!!

Kayla said...

I was wondering about that pose... Very sexy! You are always so pretty. I can't wait to spend time with you when you get back!

Top 10 Movies

  • The Mission
  • Lars and The Real Girl
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Officespace
  • Crash
  • Braveheart
  • Babel
  • Legends of The Fall
  • Run Fatboy Run
  • Two Weeks Notice/ About a Boy

Favorite Documentaries!

  • Baraka
  • Beyond Belief
  • Born into Brothels
  • Food Inc.
  • Ghosts of Abu Ghraib
  • Man on Wire
  • My Kid Could Paint That
  • No End In Sight
  • The Cove
  • Young at Heart