

We were having a hard time deciding whether or not to decorate a tree this year. We are going to be out of town on Christmas so we weren't sure we wanted to go to all the trouble of decorating a tree. So we settled on getting a pint sized tree for Hannah and Parker to decorate and make them happy!! It hasn't felt very Christmasy here. The weather is still very warm and the trees all still have Fall colored leaves so to me it just feels like Fall still. I think we are just used to really cold weather and snow to help us start getting excited for Christmas. But I have to admit our little tree helped us get in the spirit of Christmas more. The kids loved putting the ornaments on the tree and it was so cute to watch them! We then made sugar cookies and decorated them also. I have to say I'm feeling very excited for Christmas now and its all thanks to our little Christmas elves, Hannah and Parker!!!! Oh, and our little tree of course.
2 comments:
Cute tree, cute kids, cute apt!!
To cute!!! I can't wait to see you:) And I'm excited for Kya and Hannah to play.
Post a Comment