The weather in Texas finally dipped down into the 80's and we have actually been spending time outside. It has been fabulous. Parker is really getting used to walking again and he has been swimming multiple times. Hannah and I have been going on lots of play dates with some of the other moms and their kids from the ward. It has been great getting out and seeing all the places around us. This place just goes on forever. Hannah and I went to Owens Spring Creek Farm and had a blast. She loved the animals, but each animal we approached she would quietly say "woof, woof." I work with her on all the animal sounds, but that seems to be her favorite! She also picked out a little pumpkin and she tried so hard to carry it but it was just to heavy (I had a good laugh watching her try though). As a family on Friday night we went to the Sachse High Homecoming Football game it was quite the event. The kids have a blast, Parker and Hannah love to dance when the band plays. They sure do take pride in their football in Texas and we have enjoyed getting into it also. There team isn't very good, but the way every one acts you would think they were number 1 and on the way to the championship. They take school spirit in Texas to another level!
No comments:
Post a Comment